Crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow approaches.
CORD-TEC flexible linking system reduces crampon volume. Tool-free adjustment.
Binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts.
Ultra-lightweight crampon for snow approaches
Attack snow approaches with ease! Constructed with aluminum, LEOPARD FL crampons are ultra-light (384 g). Its 10 points provide stability when walking in hard snow. The linking system for the front and rear sections is flexible, optimizing space in your pack. The FLEXLOCK binding system allows the crampon to fit on hiking boots and approach shoes without toe and heels welts.
- Ultra-light and compact:
- Aluminum crampons and high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) CORD-TEC linking system, to optimize weight (only 384 g per pair)
- Flexible linking system makes the crampons very compact when packed in their transport pouch
- Designed for snow approaches:
- 10-point configuration maximizes stability on hard snow
- FLEXLOCK binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts
- Tool-free length adjustment
- CORD-TEC transport pouch included
- The ALPEN ADAPT system makes it completely modular:
- Heel pieces, cords, antibott system, and bindings can be replaced separately
- Compatible with the LEVERLOCK FIL binding system (FIL and BACK LEVER) to fit boots with toe and heel welts
- Compatible with ANTISNOW LEOPARD system to help limit snow buildup in a variety of snow conditions
Note: It is essential to test crampons with the footwear on which they will be used, to ensure compatibility.
- Number of points: 10
- Boot sizes: 36-46
- Certification(s): CE EN 893, UIAA
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, high-modulus polyethylene
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
|Weight: 384 g|
|Inner Pack Count||1|