Using the ADJUST rope adjuster with the MGO OPEN
For attachment to a large diameter anchor, the MGO OPEN may be used with the ADJUST rope adjuster from a PROGRESS ADJUST or LEZARD lanyard.
- Read the technical notice before viewing the following techniques.
- It is important to fully understand the information provided in the technical notice before using this complementary information
- Mastering these techniques requires training.
- Consult a professional before attempting to perform these techniques on your own.
Install the rope adjuster on the MGO OPEN. WARNING: place the MGO OPEN correctly with regard to the arrow engraved on the rope adjuster.
The opening on the MGO OPEN does not permit a simple insertion of the rope adjuster, here is a suggestion to facilitate the attachment.
- Tighten the screw on the MGO OPEN by following the directions in its Instructions for Use.
Poor positioning that prevents locking:
When connecting to an anchor, or if the lanyard was slack for a moment, check the position of the rope adjuster in the MGO OPEN. To function, the rope adjuster must be able to rotate freely.
WARNING: a poorly positioned rope adjuster can jam in a position that prevents locking, presenting a fall risk for the user.