The PROGRESS ADJUST lanyard adjusts very quickly and easily thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, which releases with a simple turn and handles easily due to its ergonomic shape.
The rubber ring holds the carabiner in position, facilitating clipping.
The plastic sheath on the fixed arm holds the carabiner in position, facilitating clipping.
Double adjustable progression lanyard
PROGRESS ADJUST is a double adjustable progression lanyard that enables continuous connection for all types of progression (rope ascent, movement along a lifeline...). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length of the adjustable arm can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.
- Adjustable double lanyard that provides a continuous connection in all types of progression:
- rope ascent: fixed arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, adjustable arm to adjust lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
- moving along a lifeline: fixed arm and adjustable arm of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
- Very quick and precise length adjustment of the adjustable arm thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
- facilitated clipping due to connectors held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 245 g
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer
- Lengths: - fixed arm: 65 cm - adjustable arm: up to 95 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC