Gated ventral attachment point
The gated ventral attachment point allows you to efficiently integrate equipment (such as rope clamp, lanyard, or seat).
Side attachment points
Two textile side attachment points with plastic insert make it easy to connect equipment while limiting weight and bulk.
DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles
The waistbelt and shoulder straps are equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles that allow quick and easy adjustment.
FAST LT buckles
Leg loops are equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves.
ASTRO® BOD FAST European Version
Ultra-comfortable rope access harness
With an integrated CROLL L ventral rope clamp, the ASTRO BOD FAST harness is designed for greater efficiency and comfort during rope ascents. The gated ventral attachment point allows you to efficiently integrate equipment (such as rope clamp, lanyard, or seat). The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended. The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used. The harness also makes it easier to carry and organize work tools, with multiple gear loops and slots for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches. It is certified to European and Russian standards. The ASTRO BOD FAST (European version) features leg loops with FAST LT buckles.
- Gated ventral attachment point can be opened to efficiently integrate equipment:
- Connect PROGRESS lanyards directly to the attachment point without a connector
- Connect CROLL L ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- Connect PODIUM seat to the axle of the attachment point so the load is supported directly by the descender, while providing mobility at the ventral attachment point
- Ultra-comfortable design:
- Semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and help distribute the load over the shoulders when the waistbelt is loaded
- Textile side attachment points with plastic insert make it easy to connect equipment while limiting weight and bulk
- Easy to adjust:
- Waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK PLUS buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Leg loops equipped with FAST LT buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, make it possible to adjust for use on the dorsal attachment point; in the event of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
- Easy to carry and organize tools:
- Six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Ventral attachment point: Attachment for a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
- Lateral attachment points: Attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: Restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1855 g||1900 g||1980 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|