TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system designed for passing numerous intermediate anchors; unlocks with simple rotation.
Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector.
Connector for progression lanyard
The VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK connector is designed for use on progression lanyards. The excellent grip and automatic locking system facilitate handling when passing intermediate anchors. The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the connector to be easily connected.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors:
- ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use. It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- wide opening for easy connection of the connector
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector
- Simplified inspection:
- H shaped cross-section protects markings from abrasion
- identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 362
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm|