Compact and rechargeable, the PIXA 3R is the hands-free lighting solution designed for frequent, demanding use.
The integrated rechargeable battery offers an advantage over batteries: more practical, economical and environmentally sound.
The PIXA 3R can also be configured to favor either lighting power or battery life.
Discover the new headlamp PIXA 3R
See also: PIXA range
Watch PIXA video to discover all the range key points.
Watch the video >
More information on PIXA 3R
Charging dock for directly charging the headlamp without removing the battery. A battery can also be charged alone, allowing continued use of the headlamp with an additional battery.
- Headlamp keeps the hands free for work: may be worn on the head with the headband, attached to a helmet with the included mount, or placed on the ground
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Polymer battery plugs into a quick charging dock (3 hours) for frequent use
- Three possible configurations to adapt lighting performance to needs:
- "STANDARD": power / battery life balance
- "MAX AUTONOMY": battery life prioritized (12 h)
- "MAX POWER": power prioritized (55 lumens)
- Three lighting modes:
- a mode adapted for close-range work: wide, uniform beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
- Reserve lighting for when battery is almost discharged: lights to 5 meters minimum for 2 hours
- Rotating selector dial is easy to use, even with gloves
- excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- storage position protects the glass and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
- Flashing battery charge indicator and red light
- Resistant to chemicals