Mobile fall-arrest device for rope
- Stops a fall, a slide or uncontrolled descent
- For use on a lifeline
- Locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall
- Works on vertical or angled rope
- Moves up and down along the rope without manual intervention
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- May be used with an ASAP'SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to create the desired distance from the safety line
- Comes with the OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Weight: 425 g (350 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACTLOCK)
Weight: 425 g
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
- CE EN 353 2 (fall arrest system): use the ASAP with a semi-static EN 1891 type A rope that is certified with the product (10.5 to 13 mm diameter with sewn termination). Example: AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination.
- CE EN 12841 type A (difficult access): use the ASAP with any semi-static EN 1891 type A rope (10 to 13 mm diameter). Example: PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope.