Rescue litter for cave rescue
The NEST litter is designed for caving rescue situations. It has been improved to increase comfort and ease of use. This litter can also adapt to all rope rescue techniques, particularly those in confined spaces.
- Allows the victim to be transported horizontally, vertically, or at an angle to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain
- Litter has a complete body harness in it to secure the victim. Color coded to avoid any installation error.
- Self-blocking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment of slings Plastic body is smooth and rigid to facilitate sliding.
- Foam padding provides comfort for the victim's back
- Rigid stays can be removed to reduce bulk when accessing accident site
- The STEF accessory allows the litter to be easily inclined according to the terrain