Multi-purpose compact ascender
The BASIC is a compact ascender that offers excellent grip for rope ascents. The lower attachment hole is large enough to hold the carabiners for the lanyard and the footloop.
- Compact ascender with excellent grip
- Can be used for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Lower attachment hole large enough for two carabiners (lanyard and foot loop)
- Upper connection hole for guiding the rope
Material(s): aluminum for the frame, stainless steel for the cam, nylon for the trigger.
Weight: 85 g
Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm
Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Made in: FR
Guarantee: 3 years