Ventilated helmet for work at height and rescue
The ALVEO VENT is a lightweight and ventilated helmet for workers at height. Its ventilation holes allow air to pass through the helmet. Its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The ALVEO VENT is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Available in three colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
Contains Alveolen® of Sekisui Alveo AG
Weight: 340 g
Head circumference min.: 53 cm
Head circumference max.: 63 cm
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
CE EN 12492*
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
* Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.