ELIA: climbing and mountaineering helmet designed for womenFri, 02/04/2010 - 14:47 — Petzl News
Built for women...
The ELIA helmet was designed and developed to respond specifically to the needs of women. The innovative OMEGA headband system (Petzl patent) allows the helmet to be put on and removed easily and offers maximum comfort. In addition to this exclusive feature, the helmet has a new headband adjustment mechanism. It allows the helmet to be precisely adjusted for different head shapes.
The ELIA helmet video introduction
Watch the ELIA video introduction, featuring Nina Caprez and Mélissa Le Nevé (5mn).
- Specifically sized for women (52-58 cm headband).
- Patented OMEGA system adapts to pony-tails.
- Headband can be adjusted with two lateral buttons to obtain precise and comfortable positioning of the OMEGA system.
- Side openings for ventilation.
- Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable.
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts.
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit.
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward and redesigned side-release chin strap buckle is positioned off to the side for comfort.
- Foam is removable and washable.
- Weight : 285 gr
- Materials : Injection molded ABS (shell), expanded polystyrene (liner), polyester (webbing straps).
More information about the ELIA helmet