PPE Inspection - Trainer module
- VAX 004 : in French language
- VAX 005 : in English language
Reinforce and develop the knowledge and practical skills necessary to deliver the PPE Inspection – Competent Person module to end-users.
- Achieve Petzl's required competencies in delivering the PPE Inspection/Competent Person module.
- Ensure fair assessment of candidates to a consistent standard.
- Organisation of training modules.
- Managing a candidate's expectations and abilities.
- Educational advice, training methods.
- Selection and availability of products for the module.
- Preparation of test kits for practical examinations.
- Preparation of lesson plans for classes and workshops.
- Preparation of a list of required training resources.
- Preparation of an assessment methodology.
- Learn to present and comment on results, and manage any complaints.
- Learn to effectively present a film or video.
- Learn to manage a topical discussion.
- Learn to present a complex subject in a simple way.
- Manage candidate involvement with progressively more difficult exercises.
- Petzl Technical Partners.
- Petzl commercial network.
- Approved Petzl PPE Inspection competence: VAX 003 or VAX 014.
Learning support and certification
- Technical documents.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Certificate of competence.
Place: Petzl Technical Institutes
Duration: 2 days (2x7h = 14h)