RECALL FOR INSPECTION of all SCORPIO via ferrata lanyards
Have you inspected your lanyard?
Following an accident caused by a lanyard with a production defect, Petzl launched on May 24 2011 a recall for inspection of all SCORPIO lanyards manufactured up to serial number 11137****.
The relevant product references are: L60, L60 CK, L60 2, L60 2CK, L60 H, L60 WL, K29VF 1, K29VF 2, K29VE 1, K29VE 2, K29V 1, K29V 2.
Following the call for inspection launched May 24, 2011, all of the affected SCORPIO lanyards should have been inspected by Petzl. Lanyards that have been inspected are identified by a green sticker or an "OK" or "CONFORMING" inspection label".
If you own or know someone who owns a SCORPIO via ferrata lanyard that has not been inspected, please:
- immediately stop using it!
- contact the Petzl distributor in your country to have it inspected :
- in France: firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 4 56 58 19 32
- in Switzerland: email@example.com
- in Belgium: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in Canada: email@example.com
- in Germany: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in Austria: email@example.com
- in Italy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in Spain: email@example.com
Other countries : please use the contact form