The second edition of the book “Mont-Blanc, 5 routes to the summit” is available since the end of July. In this guidebook, François Damilano gives you the keys to enjoy this wonderful summit in all its alpine splendor.
To better understand and choose your itinerary, this 176-page guidebook presents the 5 most classic routes:
- the ordinary route via the Aiguille du Goûter,
- the Aiguille du Midi traverse,
- the historical route via the Grands Mulets,
- the Italian normal route,
- the Miage – Bionnassay – Mont-Blanc traverse.
Available in French and English versions, this guidebook offers detailed practical information to be well prepared:
- itineraries o huts
- mountain guides
- acclimatization to altitude
Photos, annotated route diagrams and outline maps will enable you to clearly visualize the routes and identify key sections.
Where to find it?
- in bookshops
- in outdoor shops
- directly from firstname.lastname@example.org
The author of this guidebook, François Damilano, is a highly experienced mountain guide and technical advisor for Petzl. Pioneer in ice cascade in France, he is also a member of the Petzl Team.