TIKKA² contest winners: Week 2Tue, 17/11/2009 - 23:21 — Petzl
The results are in for this week's winners of the TIKKA² - Power of Light photo contest! Below are the four images that received the highest score from the public between November 7 and 14. Winning photographers will receive a new TIKKA PLUS² headlamp.
1. Lumière de la ville by simba (score: 3.5798)
2. Night skiing par valentin (3.4475)
3. Zlot by howito (score: 3.3768)
4. Nice dinner by simon-tremblay (score: 3.3214)
- Thanks to all those who have submitted photos. So far, we've received more than 400 submissions. Just a reminder: please keep with the theme of the contest.
- Regarding the submissions, we'd like to encourage people to keep with the theme and spirit of the contest: "Show us the power of light" or "Why do we need light at night?" or "What do you do with you headlamp?" Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes.
- Images of beautiful sunsets or night shots of buildings aren't in keeping with the spirit of the contest unless it has a strong message related to themes listed above. The jury recommends that submissions contain action and emotion...
- We would also like to remind you that photos and videos can only be submitted through the contest site. Contestants are only allowed to compete in the photo OR video contests - not both. Only one submission per household (same name and address) for the entire length of the contest.
- Regarding file sizes: we recommend that you send jpegs no larger than 3 Mb. Images should be at least 1000 pixels on one side so that we can better appreciate your creation.
There was a technical problem with the video uploader, so we haven't been getting any submissions. We've fixed the problem and you can now send us your videos.
- Don't upload videos from your workplace's computer. Company proxies can block uploading your file.
- If you are not the singer/songwriter of your music, use only the tracks provided for the contest.
- If you have any questions or technical problems related to the contest, please contact us using the Contact page.