Dani Andrada Jiménez
"I’ve been climbing since I was 12 years old. Climbing has always been my passion. It has now become my profession, and thankfully it is one of the things in life that I enjoy the most."
Profile of Dani
- Date of birth : July 15 1975
- Current status : Professional climber
- Hometown : Cornudella de Montsant (Spain)
- Activities : Rock climbing
- Training : The school of life
- Joined the Petzl Team : January 1 2000
"My specialty is multi-pitch big wall sport climbing and putting up new routes."
"But I also like bouldering.I love just being in nature. My favorite climbing spots are in Spain."
Video playlist with Dani Andrada
- "Corazón de Ensueño" (China), 2010
- "Lleidaclimb", a rock climbing guidebook for Lleida (Spain)
- "Algunos", a climbing video in Spain
- "The Fanatic search" by Laurent Triay