OS by Petzl
Software for customizing the lighting performance of Petzl headlamps.
The OS by Petzl software allows you to customize your headlamp's performance to meet your lighting needs. It works for the NAO, TIKKA R+ and TIKKA RXP headlamps and for the CORE rechargeable battery.
- The OS by Petzl software gives a choice of activity profiles:
- customize your headlamp performance according to the activities you engage in
- Save up to four activity profiles for the NAO (just one for the TIKKA R+ and RXP), either configured by Petzl or entirely customized, and have them ready to activate directly on the headlamp as needed
- many activity profiles have been configured by Petzl and are available on OS by Petzl Lighting performance is configured (reactive lighting mode and constant lighting mode) to better adapt to the lighting needs of the user
- multi-activity: trail running, hiking, backpacking, mountaineerin
- OS by Petzl allows you to configure your own activity profiles:
- for specific needs, you can completely configure lighting performance with OS by Petzl: brightness, burn time, lighting distance, low power in self-adapting mode, engagement distance of the focused beam - in order to improve performance for fast-paced activities (trail running, mountain biking...)
- create personal activity profiles by modifying existing profiles, or by creating entirely new ones
- create up to five lighting levels per mode (reactive and constant) for the NAO, three for the TIKKA R+ and RXP.
- OS by Petzl can be used to configure the CORE battery for TIKKA and ZIPKA headlamps.
In case of a problem during use, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your software version, your operating system and the model of your headlamp.