Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn.
ELIOS helmet with sliding shutters for ventilation only when necessary.
Special VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners for via ferrata: offer excellent handling and facilitate manipulations while passing intermediate anchors thanks to the WIRE-LOCK automatic locking system.
- The ideal complete kit for via ferrata
- ELIOS helmet designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
- lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS
- expanded polystyrene foam liner
- helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, canyoning...
- sliding shutters to adjust ventilation
- absorbent comfort foam
- adjustment buckles are placed to the side, away from the chin
- quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn
- headband height adjustment
- chinstrap can be positioned forward or back
- headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- PANDION adjustable harness:
- adjustable waistbelt and leg loops
- single tie-in point reinforced with Dyneema for excellent durability
- soft equipment loops for carrying necessary equipment without interfering with a pack
- two rear elastics with detachable buckles for repositioning the harness quickly for donning
- Specific SCORPIO VERTIGO lanyard for via ferrata:
- two retractable arms facilitate access to VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK carabiners and do not interfere with progression
- one short arm for attachment to bars, for Tyrolean traverses or for progression close to the cable (must be used with a type K locking carabiner, not included)
- twisted attachment sling facilitates connection to the harness with a girth hitch
- protective pouch with zippered closure for the tearing energy absorber enables its condition to be easily checked.
- usage tips for the via ferrata lanyard displayed on the energy absorber pouch
- ELIOS helmet: - CE EN 12492, UIAA 106 - size 1: 48-56 cm (300 g) - size 2: 53-61 cm (330 g)
- PANDION harness: - CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105 - one size (400 g)
- SCORPIO VERTIGO lanyard: - CE EN 958, meets new requirements (VG11 2013) - weight: 500 g
|References||K29AB VF1||K29AB VF2|
|Weight||1200 g||1230 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|