- Removable axle can be used to install or remove the rope clamp at any point on the rope
- Locking pin reduces the risk of the device accidentally coming off the rope
- Weight : 160 g
- Certification(s) : CE EN 567, EAC
- Rope compatibility : 9 to 13 mm
- • To read for self-belaying
- • General principles for solo climbing with a fixed belay rope
- • Setting up a self-belay system on two ropes with two ascenders
- • Installation on one single rope with two ascenders
- • Appendix 1: Petzl does not recommend using only one ascender for self-belaying.
- • Appendix 2: Detail of installation on two ropes with two ascenders
- • Appendix 3: Detail of installation on one rope with two ascenders
- • Appendix 4: Precautions and introduction to risk analysis
- • Appendix 5: Analysis of solutions observed in the field - Use of a single ascender with knots in the rope.
- • Appendix 6: Analysis of solutions observed in the field. Use of one ascender and clipping into knots on a second rope