GRILLON HOOK lanyard length is identified by a color-coded label at the connector end.
Adjustable work positioning lanyard with HOOK connector
The GRILLON HOOK adjustable lanyard is used to build work positioning systems as a complement to a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station.
- Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Used in double mode on the harness side attachment points to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- May be used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and enhances rope glide. The protection can be removed for single mode use, to bring the user closer to the anchor
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m
- Certification(s): CE EN 358
|References||L52H 002||L52H 003||L52H 004||L52H 005|
|Length||2 m||3 m||4 m||5 m|
|Weight||625 g||735 g||815 g||895 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|