The JAK vest and the automatic FAST buckles make the harness easy to put on.
The two-part sternal attachment point is used with the semi-circular OMNI carabiner.
NEWTON FAST JAK
Basic modular fall arrest harness with JAK vest
Basic fall arrest harness is compatible for connection to a fall arrest system with its sternal and dorsal attachment points. The JAK vest and the automatic FAST buckles make the harness easy to put on. The shoulder straps are equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- JAK vest facilitates proper donning of the harness
- FAST rapid buckles on leg loops allow the harness to be put on easily with both feet on the ground
- A sternal and a dorsal attachment point for connecting a fall arrest system
- Shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Two equipment loops with protective sheath
- Work positioning on the side attachment points is possible with the PAD FAST waistbelt
- Upright descent with the help of the LIFT spreader
- Sternal attachment point: yes
- Dorsal attachment point: yes, except for NEWTON FAST JAK STERNAL
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC
|References||C73JF0 0||C73JF0 1||C73JF0 2||C73JFN 1S||C73JFN 2S|
|Waist belt||68-95 cm||75-104 cm||97-125 cm||75-104 cm||97-125 cm|
|Leg loops||45-60 cm||53-66 cm||55-75 cm||53-66 cm||55-75 cm|
|Stature||165-180 cm||173-187 cm||180-194 cm||173-187 cm||180-194 cm|
|Weight||960 g||1020 g||1070 g||890 g||930 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|