Thermoformed reinforcement panel at back of waistbelt distributes pressure evenly to avoid pressure points.
Five equipment loops on sides and at the rear. They are shaped to facilitate clipping carabiners. CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch can be attached.
Work positioning seat harness
The AVAO SIT work positioning seat harness features a semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent work positioning. They are contoured and lined with breathable perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended. This seat harness is built to accept a TOP to convert it into a fall arrest harness or a TOP CROLL to convert it into a rope access harness.
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- The rear attachment point on the waistbelt allows attachment of a restraint lanyard, or a TOP CROLL (new or old version) to make the harness into a rope access harness
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C79AAA 1||C79AAN 1||C79AAA 2||C79AAN 2|
|Waist belt||70-110 cm||70-110 cm||80-130 cm||80-130 cm|
|Leg loops||45-65 cm||45-65 cm||60-75 cm||60-75 cm|
|Weight||1125 g||1125 g||1140 g||1140 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|