The dorsal construction is X-shaped to more completely envelop the user. This design optimally distributes pressure in order to ensure great comfort during prolonged suspension.
Shoulder straps with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for easier harness adjustment.
Six equipment loops on the sides and rear of the waistbelt. They are shaped to facilitate clipping carabiners. Slots allow CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool pouches to be attached.
AVAO® BOD international version
Comfortable work positioning and fall arrest harness
The AVAO BOD fall arrest and work positioning harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organization of tools with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall.
- Designed for comfort in any situation:
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- Practical adjustment:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired.
- Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.1, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C71AAA 0U||C71AAA 1U||C71AAA 2U|
|Waist belt||60-90 cm||70-110 cm||80-130 cm|
|Leg loops||45-65 cm||45-65 cm||60-75 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||2055 g||2100 g||2180 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|