Personal escape system with anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain
The EXO personal escape system consists of four elements: a self-braking system for quickly moving horizontally, climbing through a window and controlling and stopping a descent; an anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain; a rope that resists abrasion and high temperatures; a bag for transporting and attaching the system directly to the harness.
- Two ways to use the multi-purpose anchor hook:
- around a structure, fixed with a locking hitch
- on a window sill, as a last resort
- Self-braking system for:
- rapid horizontal movement
- going out a window
- controlling and stopping a descent
- limiting the force transmitted to the user in case of a fall
- Technora (aramid fiber) 7.5 mm diameter static rope, resists abrasion and high temperatures
- Meta-aramid fiber (fire-resistant) carry bag for attaching the system directly to the harness
- Weight: 1700 g
- Certification(s): NFPA 1983 Technical Use
- • Product comes with 15 m rope (other lengths available by special order)
- BECAUSE OF THE UNIQUE SHAPE OF THE ANCHOR HOOK, SPECIFIC PETZL TRAINING FOR THE EXO IS MANDATORY.