Rechargeable, multi-beam headlamp for frequent use, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. 55 lumens max
The PIXA 3R headlamp is a rugged, rechargeable headlamp suitable for frequent use by professionals. It may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed directly on the ground. The integrated rechargeable battery makes it a practical tool an and economic and ecological alternative to regular batteries. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close range vision, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not gradually decrease as the batteries are drained.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be worn:
- on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- For frequent use, with integrated rechargeable Lithium-Ion polymer battery and quick charging dock (3 hours)
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close range work: wide, uniform beam
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
- Battery life parameters may be used to adapt lighting performance to need (by rapidly turning the knob):
- STANDARD: power / battery life balance
- MAX AUTONOMY: battery life prioritized
- MAX POWER: power prioritized
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when battery is almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
- knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- charging dock for direct charging of the headlamp itself or only the battery
- may be used in explosive atmospheres (ATEX: Zone 2/22)
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- Weight: 145 Gram
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed, focused
- Energy: rechargeable Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, 930 mAh
- Recharge time: 3 Hour
- Certification(s): CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22, ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)
|Lighting technology||Configuration||Lighting modes||Light quantity||Distance||Battery life||Reserve mode|
|Petzl lighting performance|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||STANDARD||close-range work||25 lm||15 m||12 h||2 h at 5 lm|
|movement||35 lm||35 m||6 h|
|distance vision||55 lm||75 m||3 h|
|MAX AUTONOMY||close-range work||25 lm||15 m||12 h|
|distance vision||40 m|
|MAX POWER||close-range work||55 lm||25 m||3 h|
|distance vision||75 m|
Mieux comprendre pour bien choisir
Comment choisir sa lampe ?
- • 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- • 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- • 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- • 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- • 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environnement et normes
- • Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- • IP protection index and EMC
- • The ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard
- • Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- • ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- • Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature
- • Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)