Multi-beam: multiple lighting modes available for close-range work or for movement.
Headlamp suitable for proximity lighting and movement, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. 80 lumens
The PIXA 2 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand or to move around safely. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground. Available in ATEX or HAZLOC versions.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- worn on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- low-intensity mode adapted to close-range work: mixed beam with a wide, uniform flood
- high-intensity mode adapted to movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive environments (ATEX: zone 2/22)
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- Available in ATEX or HAZLOC versions
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s)||CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22, ANSI/NEMA FL1|
|Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve brightness||Reserve distance||Reserve burn time||Total battery life|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Petzl lighting performance|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||Mode 1 (mixed)||20 lm||25 m||26 h||10 lm||10 m||13 h||39 h|
|Mode 2 (mixed)||80 lm||55 m||3h30||20 m||16h30|
Mieux comprendre pour bien choisir
Comment choisir sa lampe ?
- • 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- • 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- • 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- • 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- • 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environnement et normes
- • Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- • Explosive environments: HAZLOC standard
- • IP protection index and EMC
- • The ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard
- • Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- • ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- • Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature
- • Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)