Headlamp suitable for proximity lighting, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. 25 lumens max
The PIXA 1 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground.
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be worn:
- on the head with the headband
- attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- placed on the ground
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- proximity lighting mode: wide, comfortable beam for close range work
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
- storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- may be used in explosive atmospheres (ATEX: Zone 2/22)
- excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- comfortable and washable elastic headband
- resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- Weight : 160 g
- Technology : CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern : wide
- Energy : 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility : rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Certification(s) : CE, ATEX : Zone 2/22, HAZLOC : Class 1 div II, Class 2 div II, ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Watertightness : IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|Petzl lighting performance|
|CONSTANT LIGHTING||proximity||25 lm||15 m||12 h||10 h at 5 lm|
Mieux comprendre pour bien choisir
Comment choisir sa lampe ?
- • 1. Does the energy management of my headlamp suit my needs?
- • 2. Is the energy source appropriate for my frequency of use?
- • 3. Are the different lighting modes appropriate for my professional activities?
- • 4. Does the light ensure visual comfort?
- • 5. Is the construction of the headlamp adapted to my working environment?
Environnement et normes
- • Explosive environments: the ATEX standard
- • Explosive environments: HAZLOC standard
- • IP protection index and EMC
- • The ANSI/NEMA FL1 standard
- • Ranking in subdivision of gases and vapors for group II (surface installation)
- • ATEX: classification of gas according to their autoignition temperature
- • Classification of combustible dusts by their autoignition temperature
- • Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)