Employment Opportunities at Petzl America
Become part of a dynamic team with a passion for outdoor adventure. Petzl offers great benefits including comprehensive medical/dental/life/disability coverage, generous paid time off policy, profit sharing plan, and a matching 401K plan.
For over 50 years, Petzl has been developing innovative tools and techniques used by those in the vertical world for recreational and professional pursuits. Today, the family-owned Petzl brand is closely associated with exploration, rescue, rock climbing and alpinism. In June 2014, Petzl America moved to its new, state-of-the-art facility, designed and built from the ground up to represent the Petzl brand and help us further our mission. Located in Salt Lake City, the facility is LEED certified and includes offices, a distribution center, an employee bouldering wall, the Petzl Technical Institute's 55-foot tall climbing structure, and much more.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Petzl America and ask that you note the following:
- Applications will only be accepted for currently posted positions (see below).
- Applicants should send a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Positions will remain open until filled, at which time they will be removed from the Employment Opportunities list.
- No phone calls please. You will be contacted if your skills, knowledge, and experience are among those most closely matching our needs.
- Recruiters’ calls will not be returned.
Open positions listed below
After Sales & Service Technician
Date: Immediate opening